This healthy Banana Pumpkin Bread recipe is loaded with gooey chocolate chips! It’s moist, delicious and absolutely the best pumpkin banana bread you’ll ever have.
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- To a large bowl, add white whole wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove and salt. Stir together and set aside.
- To a medium bowl, add mashed bananas, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract and 2 eggs. Whisk together until the wet ingredients are smooth.
- Pour wet mixture over dry ingredients. Using a spatula stir all the ingredients together. Then fold chocolate chips in with banana pumpkin bread batter.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Smooth out to make sure the batter is even.
- Place in oven and bake for 45-50 minutes. Until it passes the toothpick test and comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before devouring!
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 215
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 113 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 31 mg
Keywords: healthy pumpkin bread, pumpkin bread recipe, pumpkin banana bread, banana pumpkin bread, chocolate pumpkin bread, how to make pumpkin bread, moist pumpkin bread, best pumpkin bread recipe, easy pumpkin recipes, thanksgiving recipes, fall recipes,