This easy Grilled Chicken With Mango Salsa is the tropical dish of your dreams. Tender chicken breasts are seasoned with a smoky, citrusy spice blend, then seared on the grill and smothered in sweet and spicy mango salsa.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- Mango Salsa
- Prepare Grill: Preheat grill to medium-high heat, approximately 350-375°F.
- Make Spice Rub: In a small bowl, mix garlic powder, cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, sea salt, pepper, olive oil and lime juice. Mix until combined.
- Prep Chicken: Add chicken to a large bowl, rub mixture over both sides of the chicken breast and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Grill: Place chicken on clean grill grates and grill each side for 4-6 minutes depending on thickness. Remove chicken when internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Let Rest & Serve: Let your chicken rest for 5 minutes, then serve it with a heaping scoop of mango salsa!
- To Store: Refrigerate cooled leftovers in a shallow airtight container and enjoy within 3 days.
- To Reheat: Wrap each breast in heavy-duty foil along with some salsa and bake at 250°F. Once chicken’s internal temperature returns to 165°F, remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before digging in.
- To Freeze: Wrap each chicken breast in foil or plastic wrap, seal them in an airtight storage bag and freeze. Freeze mango salsa in a shallow airtight container. Chicken will last for up to 4 months while salsa will last for 2. Drain salsa after thawing and add to reheated chicken before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast + salsa
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 399 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 42 g
- Cholesterol: 99 mg
Keywords: grilling chicken, sauce for chicken, chicken on the grill