Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad an easy 30 minute recipe smothered in buffalo sauce and filled with grilled vegetables for one delicious bite! Summer salads never tasted so good!
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup franks red hot sauce
- 2 ears of corn, shucked
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, cut into thick slices (leave the skin on)
- 2 avocado, sliced
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, sliced
- 8 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- Add chicken cubes to a grill basket and grill for 4-5 minutes, until there is a slight char and the chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and place in a bowl with franks red hot sauce. Toss to coat the chicken. Set aside.
- Add corn and red onion slices directly to the grill. Grill the corn for 4 minutes per side and remove. Grill the onion slices for 4 minutes per side until slight char marks appear.
- Slice the corn kernels off the cob.
- Assemble salads: evenly distribute red leaf lettuce, grilled onions, cherry tomatoes, corn kernels, buffalo chicken, and avocado slices among four salad bowls. Drizzle each salad with 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing.
- Serving Size: 1 salad
- Calories: 472
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 1203 mg
- Fat: 28 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 31 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 28 g
- Cholesterol: 58 mg
Keywords: chicken salad recipe, high protein salad, buffalo chicken, grilled chicken salad, work lunch, healthy lunch ideas