- 3 large skinless boneless chicken breast, cut into 1/2” cubes
- 3/4 cup franks red hot sauce
- 15–20 butter lettuce cups
- 3/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Add cubed chicken and 1/2 cup franks red hot sauce to a bowl. Cover and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- Place grill basket directly on grill. Add marinated chicken to grill basket and grill chicken for 8-10 minutes, stirring throughout. (if you don’t have a grill basket, add cubed chicken to a kabob stick)
- Remove from grill and place grilled chicken in a bowl, toss with 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce.
- Assemble lettuce cups: place butter lettuce cups, 2-3 cubes of chicken, 2-3 diced tomatoes, 2-3 diced avocado, a pinch of green onions, and a drizzle of ranch dressing.
- Serving Size: 1 lettuce cup
- Calories: 53 calories
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 412 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 11 mg