15 Minute Green Goddess Salad Recipe filled with crisp green lettuce, cucumber, tomato, avocado green pepper and sunflower seeds then topped with creamy green goddess dressing for the perfect bite.
- 1 head of green leaf lettuce, chopped (4–5 cups)
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1 cup diced english cucumber
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Green Goddess Salad Dressing
- To a large bowl, add lettuce, green pepper, cucumber, red onion, cherry tomato and sunflower seeds.
- Drizzle with green goddess dressing. Toss with two wooden spoons to coat everything.
- Top with sliced avocado and serve.
Keep leftover green goddess dressing chilled in an airtight jar and refrigerate any extra salad ingredients in a separate airtight container. The salad will last for up to 24 hours and the dressing will stay good for 5 days. Note that neither one is suitable for freezing.
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 390 mg
- Fat: 15 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Cholesterol: 6 mg
Keywords: green salad with dressing, green goddess salad dressing, healthy salad