Easy 30 Minute Greek Tortellini Salad tossed with mediterranean veggies and a homemade greek vinaigrette for a lighter healthier taste. This Tortellini Pasta Salad is guaranteed to be the star at your summer BBQ’s.
- 1 hothouse cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 14 oz. can quartered artichokes, roughly chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 2 roasted red peppers, diced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup halved kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 2 20oz cheese tortellini packages
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chiffoned
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Season boiling water with salt.
- Add cheese tortellini to the water. Stir so tortellini don’t stick. Cook pasta according to package instructions. (about 7-9 minutes) Remove tortellini from water and drain. Rinse under cold water. Let chill in refrigerator while you are preparing the other ingredients.
- To a large bowl add chopped artichoke, yellow pepper, roasted red pepper, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives and sliced onions. Set aside.
- To a small bowl add minced garlic, fresh oregano, fresh basil, dijon mustard, honey, red wine vinegar, olive oil and salt to taste. Whisk together until emulsified (the oil and vinegar no longer separate) and you have a dressing.
- Add chilled tortellini to bowl with the chopped vegetables. Pour the dressing over top and gently toss to coat everything with the sauce. Serve.