A light, fluffy, and super creamy cheesecake with a slight hint of lemon that’s topped with a homemade Lemon Blueberry Compote!
For the Graham Cracker Crust:
- 2 cups ground graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
For the Goat Cheese Filling:
- 12 oz. goat cheese, softened
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. plain greek yogurt
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
For the Lemon Blueberry Compote:
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place five 4×4 mini cheesecake springform pans on a baking sheet. Grease with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl add ground graham crackers, butter, and ground cinnamon. Using a fork, blend everything together.
- Add 1/3 cup of graham cracker mixture into each pan. Press into the bottom.
- In a stand mixer, add goat cheese, cream cheese, greek yogurt, eggs, honey, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and lemon zest. Using the paddle attachment, blend until smooth and creamy and the mixture looks light and fluffy.
- Evenly distribute the cheesecake mixture among the 5 springform pans.
- Place baking sheet with springform pans in the oven. Add 2 cups of water to the baking sheet (this will help make sure the cheesecakes don’t break)
- Bake for 35 minutes. Turn the oven off, open the door and leave the cheesecakes in the oven for an additional hour.
- Remove and place cheesecakes in the refrigerator to cool.
- To a small sauce pan, add blueberries, lemon juice, honey, and lemon zest. Bring to a boil, and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Stirring throughout. Cook until blueberries are cooked down. Remove from heat and place in refrigerator to cool down.
- Serve the cheesecake topped with lemon blueberry compote mixture.
This recipe can be made into a large 10″ cheesecake. Baking time will be 50 minutes, then turn off the oven, open the oven door and let the cheesecake sit in the oven for 1 hour. Remove and place in refrigerator to cool.
- Serving Size: 1/3 of a mini cheesecake
- Calories: 242
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 206 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 34 mg
Keywords: lemon cheesecake, blueberry cheesecake, mini cheesecakes