- 10 oz. of spring mix salad
- 4 large cooked beets, sliced
- 3 oz. of goat cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup of pecans, chopped
- 1 large asian pear, diced
- Honey Mustard Vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons of stone ground mustard
- 4 tablespoons of vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of dry basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of honey
- salt & pepper
- In a large salad bowl add, spring mix, beets, goat cheese, asian pear, and pecans. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, vinegar, basil, honey, salt & pepper.
- Slowly add in olive oil until completely combined.
- Serve salad with dressing on the side.