The BEST Instant Pot Mongolian Beef – this classic takeout meal just got a healthy update! Filled with broccoli a gluten free sauce sweetened with honey all made in the instant pot! This Mongolian Beef recipe will become your new go to!
- 1 lb. tenderized flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup tamari sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot
- Optional: top with sesame seeds and sliced green onions
- Turn your Instant Pot onto the Sauté setting and let it heat up.
- Add Sesame Oil to the Instant Pot.
- Next, add sliced flank steak to the Instant Pot and brown it. Once browned, remove beef from the Instant Pot and place on a plate.
- Next add the minced garlic and fresh ginger to your Instant Pot and sauté it for 1 minute. Then add in the tamari, water, spicy mustard, honey and sriracha. Stir until well combined
- Transfer the browned beef back to the Instant Pot. Seal the lid.
- Switch the Instant Pot over to the meat setting and cook it for 10 minutes.
- When it’s finished, use the the Quick Pressure Release method. Remove the lid once the pressure it completely released.
- Switch the Instant Pot back over to Sauté setting.
- To a small bowl add 2 tablespoons of the liquid from the Instant Pot and 1 tablespoon of arrowroot. Whisk together and pour back into Instant Pot. Then add in broccoli.
- Stir it constantly until the Mongolian Beef sauce is thickened.
- Serve your Mongolian Beef over cooked rice or cauliflower rice.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 264
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 1005 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 31 g
- Cholesterol: 70 mg
Keywords: instant pot recipes, beef recipes, gluten free, low carb, paleo, instant pot mongolian beef, healthy instant pot recipes, kid friendly, dinner ideas, paleo dinner recipes