Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts make a quick easy side dish the family will love. These Brussels Sprouts are tossed with shredded parmesan, loads of garlic and fresh lemon juice for one delicious gluten free recipe!
- 16 ounces brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add brussels sprouts to a food processor or blender.
- Pulse 5-7 times until the brussels sprouts look shredded.
- Add brussels sprouts to a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, 2 tablespoons of shredded parmesan cheese and minced garlic. Using your hands toss sprouts until the cheese and garlic are combined.
- Place seasoned sprouts on prepared baking sheet. Bake 20-22 minutes, tossing halfway in between so the sprouts don’t burn. Remove from oven when they are slightly browned.
- Place in sprouts a large bowl. Add remaining cheese, fresh lemon juice then season with salt to taste. Toss everything together one last time and serve!
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 90
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 144 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 2 g
Keywords: brussels sprouts recipe, healthy side dish recipe, thanksgiving side dish ideas, how to make brussels sprouts, easy holiday side dish, roasted brussels sprouts