Easy 10 Minute Garlic Herb Roasted Shrimp served with a homemade Cocktail Sauce. These Roasted Shrimp are the ultimate Holiday Party Appetizer! So put that flavorless cocktail shrimp down and make these! I guarantee you’ll fall in love!
- 2 lbs. of Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3–4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon of dry basil
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 2 heaping tablespoons of horseradish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss shrimp, garlic cloves, red pepper flakes, dry basil, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Toss until all coated.
- Spread shrimp out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- While the shrimp are cooking, in a small bowl mix ketchup and horseradish. Set aside.
- Remove shrimp from the oven, let cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with homemade cocktail sauce.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon wedges.
Keywords: roasted shrimp, 10 minute roasted shrimp, easy shrimp recipes, party food, cocktail sauce, holiday party appetizer, party appetizers, shrimp cocktail,