These Flourless Peanut Chocolate Chip Pancakes are easy to make in the blender. This recipe is perfect for chocolate and peanut lovers, and it’s only 290 calories a serving!
- 1/2 cup Simple Truth Organic peanut powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 large banana
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Add Simple Truth peanut powder, almond milk, eggs, banana, honey, baking powder, and cinnamon to a blender. Blend until smooth like pancake batter.
- Add batter to a small bowl, stir in chocolate chips.
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat.
- Spray for cooking spray.
- Pour batter on the pan. Cook each side for 2-3 minutes.
- Top with honey or maple syrup.
- Serving Size: 3-4 pancakes
- Calories: 290
- Sugar: 19 g
- Sodium: 92 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 36 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 18 g
- Cholesterol: 186 mg
Keywords: chocolate chip pancakes recipe, chocolate chip pancakes, peanut butter pancakes, healthy pancakes, healthy pancakes recipe, homemade pancakes recipe, best homemade pancakes, how to make chocolate chip pancakes