An Epic Mason Jar Cobb Salad with a light yogurt based ranch dressing! This easy mason jar salad is filled with chicken, hardboiled egg, crispy bacon, tomato, cucumber and avocado for one dynamite bite.
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon raw honey
Chicken Cobb Salad:
- 1 1/3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken, white meat
- 3 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 hard boiled eggs, roughed chopped
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- To a small bowl add: plain greek yogurt, unsweetened almond milk, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and honey. Whisk together until smooth and combined.
- Assemble the Mason Jar Salads: line up your mason jars. To each jar add 3 tablespoons of the dressing, 1/4 cup diced cucumber, 1/4 cup tomatoes, 1-2 tablespoons eggs, 1/3 cup chopped chicken , 1 tablespoons chopped bacon, 1-2 tablespoons of avocado and finish with 1 cup chopped romaine.
- Put the lid on and store in the refrigerator. Will last up to 5 days.
- Serving Size: 1 salad
- Calories: 322
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 342 mg
- Fat: 16 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 36 g
- Cholesterol: 233 mg
Keywords: cobb salad, easy chicken recipe, easy chicken salad, healthy chicken salad, chicken cobb salad, cobb salad recipe, recipe for cobb salad, gluten free recipes, mason jar salad, mason jar salad recipes