An Epic Mason Jar Cobb Salad with a light yogurt based ranch dressing! This easy mason jar salad is filled with chicken, hardboiled egg, crispy bacon, tomato, cucumber and avocado for one dynamite bite.
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon raw honey
Chicken Cobb Salad:
- 1 1/3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken, white meat
- 3 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 hard boiled eggs, roughed chopped
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- To a small bowl add: plain greek yogurt, unsweetened almond milk, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and honey. Whisk together until smooth and combined.
- Assemble the Mason Jar Salads: line up your mason jars. To each jar add 3 tablespoons of the dressing, 1/4 cup diced cucumber, 1/4 cup tomatoes, 1-2 tablespoons eggs, 1/3 cup chopped chicken , 1 tablespoons chopped bacon, 1-2 tablespoons of avocado and finish with 1 cup chopped romaine.
- Put the lid on and store in the refrigerator. Will last up to 5 days.
- Serving Size: 1 salad
- Calories: 322
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 342 mg
- Fat: 16 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 36 g
- Cholesterol: 233 mg
Keywords: easy chicken salad, healthy chicken salad, mason jar salad, meal prep ideas