These Air Fryer Honey BBQ Cauliflower Wings are battered, air fried and tossed with a sweet ‘n spicy BBQ Sauce. They are crispy on the outside tender on the inside – the perfect game day appetizer!
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup 1:1 gluten free baking flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- garnish: carrot sticks, celery sticks, chopped green onions and ranch dressing
Honey BBQ Sauce:
- 3/4 cup of your favorite bbq sauce (I used Stubbs original BBQ)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- Make Honey BBQ sauce: To a small saucepan on medium-low heat, add bbq sauce, honey, dijon mustard and sriracha. Cook until simmering. Once simmering, remove pan from heat and set aside.
- To a small bowl, add almond milk and apple cider vinegar. Stir and let sit for 5 minutes.
- To a medium bowl, add gluten-free baking flour, garlic powder, smoked paprika, dried parsley and black pepper. Add almond milk mixture to the dry ingredients, whisk until smooth (the mixture will be thick).
- Add cauliflower florets to a large bowl, pour batter over the cauliflower and toss thoroughly with a spoon to make sure each floret is coated evenly.
- Set air fryer to 400°F. Add half of the cauliflower batch to the basket. DO NOT overcrowd, you don’t want any of the cauliflower to overlap.
- Cook for 7 minutes. Take basket out, turn or shake the basket to flip the cauliflower. Cook for an additional 5 to 6 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove cauliflower and add to a bowl (cover with tin foil to keep warm). Repeat cooking process with second batch.
- Pour BBQ sauce over cauliflower and toss to completely coat cauliflower wings with sauce.
- Serve immediately.
- Optional: serve with ranch dressing, carrot sticks, celery sticks and garnish with green onions.
Keywords: air fryer cauliflower wings, cauliflower wings air fryer, air fryer wings