This easy Vegan Grilled Pineapple Dessert screams summer and only has 3 ingredients! Juicy grilled pineapple topped with Coconut Ice Cream and drizzled with salty caramel!
- 8 slices of pineapple
- 4 scoops of vanilla coconut milk ice cream
- 4 tablespoons caramel sauce topping
- optional: toasted coconut flakes and mint for garnish
- Preheat grill to medium heat, approximately 300-350 degrees F.
- Clean grates with a grill brush and rub grill grates with oil. (coconut, avocado or peanut)
- Place pineapple slices on grill and cook each side for 4-5 minutes, until you have grill marks and pineapple is slightly charred.
- Remove from grill.
- To a plate add 2 slices of pineapple, 1 scoop of coconut ice cream and drizzle with caramel. (optional: garnish with toasted coconut flakes and mint)
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 plate
- Calories: 299
- Sugar: 45 g
- Sodium: 132 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 55 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: grilled pineapple, grilled pineapple dessert, coconut milk ice cream, coconut ice cream, grilled dessert recipes, summer grilling recipes, grilled pineapple recipe, healthy dessert recipes, vegan dessert ideas,