A Healthy Edible Brownie Batter Recipe that tastes just like brownie batter from the bowl. Rich decadent vegan brownie batter made with chickpeas, maple syrup, nut butter and filled with chocolate chips in every bite!
- 14 oz. can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup 60% cacao chocolate chips or cocoa nibs
- Drain and rinse chickpeas. Place in a paper towel, dry off. If some of the skins start to come off peel them off and discard. (this will help the cookie dough not be as gritty)
- Add chickpeas, almond butter, vanilla extract, maple syrup, cacao powder and cinnamon to a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy. Blend until everything is combined.
- Add chickpea cookie dough mixture to a small bowl. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately.
- *** Can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. ***
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 286
- Sugar: 16 g
- Sodium: 110 mg
- Fat: 15 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 32 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: brownie batter, brownie batter recipe, edible brownie batter, vegan brownie batter, how to make brownie batter, easy vegan desserts, gluten free brownie