Make your own Homemade Tuna Poke Bowl in just 20 minutes! Fresh raw tuna marinated in soy sauce and sesame oil served on a bed of rice with all your favorite toppings and drizzled with spicy mayo sauce.
For the Tuna
- 1 lb sushi grade bluefin tuna, diced into 1/2” cubes
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low sodium tamari
- 1/2 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black sesame
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
For the Sriracha Mayo
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 3 teaspoons sriracha
For the Bowl
- 1 cup jasmine rice, cooked
- 2 cups cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shaved carrots
- 2 avocado, sliced
- To a small bowl, add mayo and sriracha sauce. Mix together and set aside.
- To a medium bowl, add sushi grade tuna, toasted sesame oil, tamari, black sesame seed, ginger, rice wine vinegar and green onion. Gently toss and let sit for 15 minutes (no longer than 1 hour).
- In the meantime, cook your rice and prep veggies.
- Assemble the poke bowl: add 1/4 cup jasmine rice, 4 oz of tuna, 1/2 cup sliced cucumber, 1/4 cup of shaved carrots and 1/2 avocado sliced.
- Garnish with more green onion, black sesame seed and drizzle of sriracha mayo.
- Serving Size: 1 poke bowl
- Calories: 466
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 606 mg
- Fat: 24 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 33 g
- Cholesterol: 48 mg
Keywords: tuna poke bowl, poke bowl sauce, sriracha mayo, sriracha mayonnaise, raw fish dish, hawaiian bowl, hawaiian poke