A One Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajita Recipe with epic flavor and ready in 15 minutes! These Paleo Shrimp Fajitas use minimal ingredients and have fast clean up. A healthy dinner idea and one of my favorite shrimp recipes!
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 poblano pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt to season
Pico de Gallo:
- 2 large roma tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt to taste
Pico de Gallo:
- To a small bowl add roma tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, lime juice and salt to taste. Using a spoon mix everything together.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- To a medium bowl add red pepper, yellow pepper, poblano pepper and onion. Season with olive oil and salt. Toss to coat.
- To a small bowl add cumin, smoked paprika, ancho chili powder and garlic powder. Stir together and using that spice blend season the prepared shrimp. You may need to use your hands to toss and coat all of the shrimp.
- Place seasoned shrimp and pepper/onion mixture on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until shrimp are cooked through and slightly browned.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve on a bed of rice, on a tortilla or for a low carb option in a lettuce cup.
- Top with avocado and pico de gallo.
Keywords: shrimp fajitas, shrimp fajita recipe, sheet pan recipes, healthy sheet pan, sheet pan shrimp, sheet pan fajitas, shrimp recipes, easy dinner recipes, healthy dinner ideas, shrimp recipe, how to cook shrimp