With just a handful of ingredients and a homemade fajita seasoning mix, these Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas come together in under 30 minutes. Serve in tortillas or turn them into a salad and add your favorite toppings for a healthy, fast meal any night of the week.
- 2 lb. chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To a small bowl add garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, ground coriander, chipotle chili powder and salt. Stir together and set aside.
- To a sheet pan add sliced chicken breast, peppers and onions.
- Drizzle with avocado oil and season with spice blend. Toss to coat everything and then spread evenly out on sheet pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove sheet pan from oven, toss chicken fajitas around and spread out again. Bake for additional 12 minutes.
- Turn broiler on (usually 550°F). Place fajitas under broiler for 2-4 mintues, until fajitas are slightly charred.
Keywords: sheet pan fajitas, oven chicken fajitas, easy chicken fajitas