This Pomegranate Maple Glazed Ham is covered with a sticky sweet tangy glaze made with pomegranate juice, coconut sugar, dijon, maple syrup and warm spices. An easy holiday ham recipe guaranteed to be the star of your dinner table.
- 10 lb. fulled cooked spiral bone-in ham
Pomegranate Maple Glaze:
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Tightly wrap the entire ham with tin foil and place on a rack, fat side down, in a roasting pan. Fill roasting pan with 2-3 cups of water.
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 1 1/2 hours or until internal temperature is 120°F.
- In the meantime, to a small sauce pan add pomegranate juice, maple syrup, coconut sugar, dijon mustard, ground cinnamon, ground clove and ground allspice. Whisk together and bring to a slow boil, stirring throughout. Once sauce has thickened, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove ham from oven and open the top part of the tin foil so ham is exposed. Liberally apply pomegranate maple glaze to the ham. (I use about half) Return ham the oven, uncovered, and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Remove ham from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve with glaze on the side.
Keywords: glazed ham recipe, holiday ham, maple glazed ham, christmas recipes, christmas main dish, glazed ham, how to bake a ham, spiral ham recipe