My classic Maple Dijon Air Fryer Salmon Recipe makes the most tender, juicy and delicious maple glazed salmon in just 15 minutes. This quick, easy and healthy entree will make weeknight dinners easier than ever!
For the Salmon
- 4 (4-6 oz.) salmon filets
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- salt & pepper to season
- 8 lemon slices
For the Maple Dijon Sauce
- 2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- salt and & pepper
- To a small bowl, add dijon mustard, maple syrup, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper. Whisk together and set aside.
- Heat air fryer to 400°F and let preheat for 2-3 minutes.
- Pat salmon dry with a paper towel.
- Brush avocado oil on flesh side of salmon, season with salt and pepper.
- Using tongs, gently place salmon skin side down in air fryer basket and air fry for 7-9 minutes (depending on the thickness of your salmon)
- After 5 minutes, open the air fryer, brush salmon with maple dijon sauce and place 2 slices of lemon on top of each salmon. Close air fryer and air fry an additional 2-4 minutes depending on the thickness of your salmon. Check for desired doneness with a fork.
- Remove from air fryer and serve.
Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Keywords: air fryer salmon, air fryer salmon recipes, easy salmon recipe, how to cook salmon, glazed salmon recipe, maple salmon, how to make salmon