This easy Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower Recipe is one of my favorite ways to cook cauliflower! Cauliflower florets roasted in the oven with olive oil, garlic and Parmesan cheese until golden brown. It’s a simple & delicious side dish that’s healthy too!
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place cauliflower florets on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Toss the florets to coat. Spread out in a single layer.
- Season with salt, smoked paprika, garlic powder and black pepper. Using your hands, toss again to coat the cauliflower. Spread out in a single layer.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the cauliflower.
- Bake for 30 minutes. (no not toss the cauliflower while it’s baking, you want the cheese to brown up) Remove from oven when browned.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 149
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 458 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Cholesterol: 17 mg
Keywords: easy cauliflower recipe, roasted cauliflower recipe, parmesan roasted cauliflower, cauliflower recipes, parmesan cauliflower, cauliflower roasted parmesan, keto cauliflower recipes, low carb side dishes, holiday side dish recipes, gluten free cauliflower recipes, thanksgiving side dish, christmas dinner side