These Easy Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers are a healthy dinner idea that can easily be meal prepped. Low Carb Keto Stuffed Peppers filled with cheesy steak goodness!
- 1 lb. top sirloin steak
- salt & pepper to season
- 2 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup mayonaisse
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 green bell peppers, halved and seeded
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- To a 13×9″ baking dish add green bell pepper halves, open side up. Set aside.
- Season both sides of top sirloin with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet to high heat.
- Spray with cooking spray and place top sirloin in pan. Sear both sides of the steak, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove steak from pan and let rest. Immediately spray pan with cooking spray again and add mushrooms, saute until browned, about 3-4 minutes. Then add in peppers and onions to the pan. Saute for 2-3 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and onions are somewhat translucent.
- Add vegetables to a large bowl.
- Thinly slice the top sirloin and add to the bowl with the sautéed vegetables. Next, to that same bowl add, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, garlic powder, ground black pepper and mozzarella cheese. Using a spoon, stir to combine all the ingredients.
- Stuff each bell pepper half with steak mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve!
- Serving Size: 1 stuffed pepper
- Calories: 235
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 88 mg
- Fat: 15 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 15 g
- Cholesterol: 53 mg
Keywords: stuffed peppers, stuffed peppers recipe, philly cheesesteak, stuffed green peppers, keto stuffed peppers, best stuffed peppers, easy stuffed peppers, easy philly cheesesteak, philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers, keto beef recipes,