Easy Garlic Parmesan Roasted Shrimp and Zucchini – a healthy low carb high protein dinner. This 30 minute simple roasted shrimp recipe is made in the oven on one sheet pan for easy cleanup!
- 2 lbs. extra large shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 small zucchini, sliced into 1” coins
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced into 1” coins
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chiffoned
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add prepared shrimp to a large bowl.
- To a small bowl add garlic cloves, smoked paprika, black pepper, parmesan cheese and olive oil. Using a spoon mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into the large bowl with shrimp. Using your hands toss the shrimp so that they are coated with the garlic parmesan mixture.
- Add shrimp to a baking sheet along with zucchini, squash and cherry tomatoes. Evenly spread out on baking sheet in a single layer. (you may need another baking sheet to make sure it’s a single layer)
- Bake for 12 minutes, until shrimp is cooked.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh basil.
- Serving Size: 8-10 shrimp + veggies
- Calories: 166
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 839 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 39 g
- Cholesterol: 232 mg
Keywords: roasted shrimp, sheet pan shrimp, shrimp and vegetables, easy zucchini recipes, family friendly dinner ideas, healthy seafood recipes, low carb dinner, low carb lunch, garlic parmesan recipes, garlic parmesan shrimp, how to roast shrimp, oven roasted shrimp, quick dinner recipes, sheet pan recipes, one pan recipes