Festive Christmas Wreath Antipasto Skewers with peppered salami, mozzarella balls, olives, cherry peppers, artichokes and fresh basil. An easy healthy appetizer that’s perfect for the holidays.
- 30 wood skewers
- 30 baby mozzarella balls
- 30 basil leaves
- 10-15 cherry tomatoes
- 30 slices peppered salami (or regular salami)
- 10 whole artichoke hearts, halved
- 20 large green olives, pitted (you can get flavored if you’d like)
- 30 large black olive or large kalamata olives
- 10 cherry peppers, halved
- fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Line up all your ingredients so you’re ready to assemble antipasto skewers.
- To each skewer add mozzarella ball, basil leaf and salami. From there I mixed and matched the rest of the ingredients! Hint: have fun with this. I made each of my skewers different.
- Get a round serving platter and place assembled skewers in the shape of a wreath. Depending on the size of your platter you may need to do a double layer of skewers. Than stick pieces of fresh rosemary in random places underneath the skewers to make it look like a christmas wreath.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve. (can be made one day ahead of time)
Keywords: holiday appetizers, party appetizers, game day appetizers, super bowl appetizers, christmas appetizers, easy appetizers