This Festive Antipasto Skewers Christmas Wreath is an amazing Christmas appetizer idea! Made with peppered salami, mozzarella balls, olives, cherry peppers, artichokes and fresh basil. An easy and healthy appetizer that’s perfect for the holidays.
- 30 wood skewers (3-4″ long skewers)
- 30 baby mozzarella balls
- 30 basil leaves
- 10–15 cherry tomatoes
- 30 slices peppered salami (or regular salami)
- 10 whole artichoke hearts, halved
- 20 large green olives, pitted (you can get flavored if you’d like)
- 30 large black olive or large kalamata olives
- 10 cherry peppers, halved
- fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Line up all your ingredients so you’re ready to assemble antipasto skewers.
- To each skewer add mozzarella ball, basil leaf and salami. From there I mixed and matched the rest of the ingredients! Hint: have fun with this. I made each of my skewers different.
- Get a round serving platter and place assembled skewers in the shape of a wreath. Depending on the size of your platter you may need to do a double layer of skewers. Than stick pieces of fresh rosemary in random places underneath the skewers to make it look like a christmas wreath.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve. (can be made one day ahead of time)
Keywords: holiday appetizers, party appetizers, game day appetizers, super bowl appetizers, christmas appetizers, easy appetizers