Hearty veggies, fluffy quinoa and tender white-meat chicken are infused with Southwestern flavor in this hearty Crockpot White Chicken Chili! Winter meals have never been so comforting and delicious.
- 1.5 lbs. boneless chicken breasts
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 7 oz can diced green chilis
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, diced
- 15 oz. low sodium pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- salt to taste
- 3/4 cup shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- 1 avocados, sliced
- In a crock pot add, the chicken breast, chicken broth, water, red onion, frozen corn, quinoa, diced green chilis, garlic cloves, cumin, fresh cilantro. Stir, cover, and cook on LOW for 5 hours.
- Remove chicken, dice or shred. Add back to crock pot with pinto beans. Cook an additional 30 minutes, salt to taste, and serve.
- Top with optional garnish of smoked gouda cheese, avocado, and green onions.
Makes 8-10 servings
Keywords: white chicken chili recipe, bean chicken chili, white chicken chili crockpot