This Coconut Milk Thai Iced Coffee is the coffee recipe you never knew you needed, but won’t be able to live without! A must have iced coffee for summer.
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups coarse ground coffee
- 1 cinnamon stick
Thai Cardamom Vanilla Coconut Milk:
- 14 oz can full fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground clove
- To a large gallon pitcher add coarse coffee grounds, water and a cinnamon stick.
- Cover and refrigerator overnight.
Cardamom Vanilla Coconut Milk:
- To a small saucepan add coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, almond extract, cardamom, nutmeg, and clove. Whisk to combine.
- Bring mixture to a slow simmer and simmer for 20 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- You want the mixture to thicken or reduce a little bit. Once it has done so, remove coconut milk mixture from stove and cool.
Serve Iced Coffee over ice with Thai Vanilla Cardamom Coconut Milk.
- Serving Size: 8 oz + creamer
Keywords: iced coffee, thai iced coffee, vegan iced coffee, vegan creamer recipe, coconut milk creamer, how to make thai iced coffee, how to make iced coffee, iced coffee recipe, easy iced coffee, cold brew coffee