An easy and healthy Banana Bread Granola Recipe that’s full of banana flavor and only takes 30 minutes to make! The crunchy granola goes so well with soft banana slices. It’s a banana bonanza!
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup halved pecans
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 Tablespoon of coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup raw honey
- 1½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup banana chips
- To get started, preheat over to 325º.
- In a large bowl, toss old fashioned oats, pecans, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the wet ingredients, melted coconut oil, raw honey, and vanilla extract. Whisk until combined.
- Pour wet mixture over dry mixture and toss to coat everything.
- On a baking sheet, place either a silicon baking mat or parchment paper. Then spread granola mixture out across entire pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until granola is slightly browned. You will want to turn the granola every 10 minutes so it doesn’t burn. 🙂
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Toss with banana chips and serve!
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 236
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 84 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 27 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g
Keywords: easy granola recipe, homemade granola, homemade granola recipe, healthy homemade granola, healthy granola recipe, best granola recipe, the best granola recipe, healthy breakfast recipe, easy healthy breakfast recipe