Baked Honey Garlic Salmon in Foil is the ultimate easy dinner recipe! A whole salmon coated in a sweet and tangy honey garlic sauce then baked and broiled for a delicious crispy topping.
- 1 lb. salmon
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 lemon, sliced
- optional: garnish with chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with a large enough piece of foil that you could fold over and seal to create a packet later on. Place salmon in the center of the foil.
- In a small bowl, add garlic cloves, dijon mustard, honey, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix everything together until combined.
- Pour honey garlic mixture over the salmon and rub all over. Then fold foil up around salmon to create a tent.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 to 14 minutes, you want it flaky.
- Remove salmon from oven and turn broiler on HIGH.
- Unfold the foil so the salmon is uncovered. Place salmon back under broiler for 2 to 3 minutes till there is slight browning over caramelization on top.
- Remove from oven. Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon slices. Serve.
- Serving Size: 4 oz.
- Calories: 221
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 138 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 24 g
- Cholesterol: 57 mg
Keywords: baked salmon, baked salmon recipe, honey garlic salmon, honey garlic salmon recipe