Easy Creamy Tuscan Chicken – pan seared chicken nestled in a creamy garlic white wine sauce with spinach and burst tomatoes.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chiffon
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat.
- Add avocado oil to the pan and then chicken breast. Sear chicken for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Then immediately add butter to the pan and let melt. Add in garlic and saute for 30 seconds, stirring the entire time.
- Add in onions and saute until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine, scrapping with a wooden spoon to get any brown bits from the bottom. Season with salt and 1/8 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Add in cherry tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes. As the cherry tomatoes start to soften, press down on them with a spoon to make them burst.
- Next add in spinach and saute until wilted down, about 2 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk. Stir and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add lemon juice and fresh basil. Stir to combine.
- Place the chicken back in the pan and serve!
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast + sauce
- Calories: 306
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 203 mg
- Fat: 23 g
- Saturated Fat: 15 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 19 g
- Cholesterol: 56 mg
Keywords: creamy tuscan chicken, tuscan chicken, tuscan chicken recipe, easy chicken recipe, keto chicken recipe, easy keto recipes, skillet chicken, pan seared chicken breast, one skillet meals, one pan meals, seared chicken