Chicken Nachos are absolutely perfect for feeding a crowd on game day! This Easy 20 Minute Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos recipe is loaded with all your favorite nacho toppings and then drizzled with a yogurt cilantro lime crema.
- 30–40 tortilla chips
- 8 oz. shredded mexican cheese
- 2 cups of shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup low sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup no salt no sugar sweet corn (I used corn from can)
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
Cilantro Lime Crema:
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- juice of 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- To make the Cilantro Lime Crema, add the following to a small food processor greek yogurt, cumin, garlic powder, cilantro and lime juice. Blend until the cilantro is finely chopped and smooth. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray.
- Spread tortilla chips out on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of cheese to the tortillas. Then add black beans, corn, red onion and shredded rotisserie chicken.
- Add remaining cheese to the top.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. Until cheese is melted and tortilla chips are slightly browned.
- Remove nachos from the oven and top with sliced jalapeno (or pickled jalapenos), roma tomato, avocado and drizzle with cilantro lime crema.
Keywords: chicken nachos, easy chicken nachos, chicken nachos recipe, easy chicken recipes, easy chicken dinners, sheet pan dinner, sheet pan recipes, game day appetizers, game day food, football food, sheet pan nachos, sheet pan chicken, easy appetizer recipes,