This Tender Garlic Butter Baked Salmon in foil comes together in just 20 minutes! This easy salmon recipe is slathered in a honey garlic butter sauce then baked in a foil packet for the perfect flaky bite.
- 1 lb. salmon
- chopped parsley for garnish
Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce:
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with a large enough piece of foil that you could fold over and seal to create a packet later on. Place salmon in the center of the foil.
- In a small bowl, add garlic cloves, dijon mustard, butter, lemon zest, honey, smoked paprika, basil, red pepper flakes, pepper and salt. Mix everything together until combined.
- Pour lemon garlic butter mixture over the salmon and then fold foil up around it to create a tent.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until your desired doneness.
- Remove salmon from oven and turn broiler on HIGH.
- Unfold the foil so the salmon is uncovered. Place salmon back under broiler for 2 to 3 minutes till there is slight browning over caramelization on top.
- Remove from oven. Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedges. Serve.
- Serving Size: 4 oz.
- Calories: 246
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 137 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 24 g
- Cholesterol: 64 mg
Keywords: baked salmon in foil, garlic butter salmon, baked salmon recipe, baked salmon, how to bake salmon, how long to bake salmon