How to make Easter Egg White Chocolate Covered Strawberries using only three ingredients. These chocolate covered strawberries are such a fun festive dessert to make with your kids for Easter!
- 15 –16 fresh strawberries, washed and patted dry
- 1 lb. of white melting chocolate
- gel food coloring
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place melting chocolate in microwave safe bowl for 1 minute. Stir and place back in microwave for 30 seconds at a time until chocolate is smooth.
- Separate melted chocolate into 4 bowls. Add food coloring to each bowl in the colors you would like. (I did pastel yellow, pastel green, pastel blue, and pastel pink)
- Dunk the strawberries in the desired chocolate color and place on lined baking sheet to hardened.
- Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours and serve!
Important: If strawberries are not dry the chocolate will harden up quickly and it will NOT stick to the strawberries. MAKE SURE THE STRAWBERRIES ARE DRY.
Keywords: chocolate covered strawberries, how to make chocolate covered strawberries, white chocolate covered strawberries