This Drunken Wild Mushroom Pasta is made with a creamy goat cheese sauce. This healthy recipe is total comfort food! It’s easy, it uses simple ingredients, and it’s done in just 30 minutes.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 26 oz. assortment of wild mushrooms, sliced (crimini, shitake, oyster, baby bella, whatever you want)
- 1 red onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons sherry cooking wine
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme, diced
- 1 lb. Dreamfields linguine pasta
- 6 oz. goat cheese
- 3/4 cup reserved pasta cooking liquid
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat.
- Add olive oil and mushrooms. Saute for 7-10 minutes until mushrooms start to brown.
- Next add onions, garlic, and season with salt. Saute and stir onions for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in sherry cooking wine and cook down until liquid is evaporated. Finish with fresh time and set aside.
- Add noodles to pot of boiling water. Cook until al dente (according to package instructions)
- Reserve 3/4 cup of pasta cooking liquid and drain the rest.
- Add the noodles, wild mushroom mixture, goat cheese, and cooking liquid to a large bowl. Toss to mix everything together until goat cheese is completely melted.
- Top with chopped hazelnuts!
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cup
- Calories: 331
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 589 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 45 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Cholesterol: 18 mg
Keywords: mushroom pasta, mushroom pasta recipe, mushroom recipe, best mushroom recipe, easy mushroom recipe, easy pasta recipe, easy pasta dish, best pasta dish, best pasta recipe, pasta with goat cheese