Dijon Maple Glazed Salmon is one of my favorite quick & healthy dinner recipes. It’s full of tangy and sweet flavors from only 3 ingredients with a whooping 218 calories per serving!
- 1.5 lbs Fresh Salmon Filet
- 1/4 cup stone ground dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (grade B)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Pat salmon dry using a paper towel.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Place salmon on covered baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix mustard, maple syrup, salt, and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
- Brush the mustard maple mixture on salmon, reserved a small amount for glazing later.
- Bake salmon for 9 minutes.
- Remove from oven, brush remaining mixture on salmon.
- Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes until salmon flakes with a fork.
- Remove and serve!
- Serving Size: 3-4 oz.
- Calories: 218
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 691 mg
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 32 g
- Cholesterol: 60 mg
Keywords: glazed salmon recipe, maple glazed salmon, glazed salmon, easy salmon recipe, best salmon recipe, quick salmon recipe, salmon dish, how to cook salmon