This Crockpot Hot Apple Cider Recipe is the perfect cozy drink to have in your hand this holiday season. It’s easy, delicious, comforting, and makes your house smell amazing! Everyone loves this easy recipe!
- 64 oz. apple juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- optional: add brandy to make it a cocktail
- Add cloves to a spice bag and place in crock pot.
- Add all other ingredients to crock pot. Stir and Cover.
- Cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Optional: for an adult beverage add a shot of brandy
Keywords: apple cider recipe, slow cooker apple cider, crock pot apple cider, christmas drinks, thanksgiving drinks, hot apple cider recipe, crockpot hot apple cider