This Crock Pot Apple Cider recipe is the perfect drink this holiday season. It’s easy, delicious, comforting, and makes your house smell amazing!
- 64 oz. apple juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- optional: add brandy to make it a cocktail
- Add cloves to a spice bag and place in crock pot.
- Add all other ingredients to crock pot. Stir and Cover.
- Cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Optional: for an adult beverage add a shot of brandy
Keywords: apple cider recipe, slow cooker apple cider, crock pot apple cider, easy holiday drink, non alcoholic holiday drink recipe