Crispy Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic glaze, a super easy side dish that’s perfect for your Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday table. Learn how to turn sprouts into these crispy irresistible goodness!
- 1lb. of brussels sprouts, halved and trimmed
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon of tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- To a large bowl add brussels sprouts, olive oil, 2 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, tamari sauce, garlic clove, salt and pepper. Toss with a spoon to coat all of the brussesl sprouts.
- Lay brussels sprouts out on a baking sheet cut side down (flat side) and bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with remaining balsamic vinegar. Serve.
Keywords: roasted brussel sprouts, roasted brussel sprouts recipe, roasted brussel sprouts with balsamic, how to make roasted brussel sprouts, oven roasted brussel sprouts,