Crispy Garlic Parmesan Air Fryer Zucchini Fries ready in just 15 minutes. These healthy zucchini fries or zucchini chips are loaded with flavor and make the perfect crunchy side or snack!
- 2 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1/4 cup egg white
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- salt to season
- avocado cooking spray
- Cut zucchini into fries: slice zucchini in half, then slice in half again and then slice into quarters. You should get about 16 fries per zucchini.
- To a small bowl add egg whites. Scramble and set aside.
- For the dry dredge, add almond flour, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, smoked paprika and basil to a large flat plate. Stir to combine everything together and set aside.
- Dredge each zucchini fry in the egg mixture first, then in the almond flour mixture. Be sure both sides are evenly coated and shake off any excess coating.
- Place prepared zucchini fries on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Generously spray zucchini with avocado cooking spray.
- Heat air fryer to 400°F for 2 minutes. Spray air fryer rack with cooking spray and gently place zucchini fries in air fryer. Be sure they are not touching or crowding, as this will cause them not to brown. (I was able to fit 8-10 slices per batch)
- Air fry for 6-8 minutes until breading is slightly browned.
- Remove zucchini fries from air fryer and immediately season with salt.
- Place on a serving dish.
- Optional: serve with sauce
- Serving Size: 4 fries
- Calories: 57
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 132 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 5 mg
Keywords: healthy air fryer recipes, fried zucchini