Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside these garlic parmesan fries are the ultimate comfort food. You’ll never make another fry again!
- 5 yukon gold potatoes, sliced into thin fries 1/4″ thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- optional: garnish with parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add sliced potatoes to a large bowl of water, soak for 30 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes, lay on a baking sheet and pat down with a paper towel to dry.
- Add dry potatoes to a large bowl along with olive oil, garlic powder, salt, dry thyme and garlic cloves. Toss to mix everything together.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake 35-40 minutes. Turning half way through.
- Remove from oven when they are slightly browned and crispy.
- Season with salt as needed. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley.
- Serve with ranch, ketchup, or my roasted garlic aioli.
Keywords: garlic parmesan fries, baked french fries