These Crispy Oven Baked Fries served with a Roasted Garlic Aioli make the perfect side dish for summer. These homemade french fries are baked instead of fried for a guilt free bite that can be served with anything!
Crispy Baked Fries:
- 5 yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1/2” strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry basil
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
Roasted Garlic Aioli:
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 whole bulb of roasted garlic (see notes on how to roast)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add sliced potatoes to a large bowl of water, soak for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, to a small bowl add mayo, lemon juice, prepared horseradish, roasted garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine everything and set aside.
- Drain potatoes and pat down with paper towel so that the potatoes are dry.
- Add dry potatoes to a large bowl add olive oil and half the spice blend.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes. Turning half way through.
- Remove from oven when they are slightly browned and crispy.
- Season with the remaining spice blend and toss the fries so they are all coated.
- Serve with roasted garlic aioli.
Keywords: oven fries, oven baked french fries, crispy oven fries