Crispy Air Fryer Asian Brussels Sprouts take this vegetable to another level with sweet and savory flavors from soy sauce, honey, ginger, and garlic. Plus there’s a little heat from adding hot sauce. This recipe is a great appetizer or side dish.
- 1 lb. brussel sprouts, halved or quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sprinkle of salt
- Sesame seeds, optional garnish
Spicy Asian Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons tamari sauce
- 1 1/5 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- To a small bowl add tamari sauce, honey, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, sriracha sauce, fresh ginger and garlic. Whisk together until combined and set aside.
- Next, season the brussel sprouts with olive and salt. Using a spoon, toss to make sure everything is coated.
- Heat air fryer to 380°F.
- Add brussel sprouts to the air fryer and spread out in a single. Cook for 6 minutes. Pull the basket out and give it a good shake. Cook brussel sprouts an additional 6 minutes.
- Once nice and crispy add to a medium bowl and pour the spicy asian sauce over top. Toss the brussel sprouts until they are completely coated. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 578 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: brussels sprouts in air fryer, crispy brussels sprouts, air fryer brussel sprouts, asian brussels sprouts