Creamy Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding is a delicious, dairy-free pudding made with just 5 ingredients. It’s such a light and refreshing dessert recipe that’s sweet, super tasty and free of refined sugar!
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk, just the cream at the top of can
- 1/4 cup coconut water or regular water
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients to a small bowl, using a whisk mix until combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap, place in the refrigerator and let sit overnight. (you could eat in 2 hours but I think it tastes better if you let it sit overnight and let the chia seeds soften)
- Serve with fresh fruit, nuts, or honey.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 10 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 2 g
Keywords: chia pudding recipe, homemade pudding, how to make chia pudding, vanilla pudding recipe, healthy dessert recipe, no bake dessert recipe, easy healthy dessert, homemade dessert, how to make pudding