- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 cup of 2% milk
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 oz. of cream cheese
- Bring a medium sauce pan to medium high heat, add cauliflower florets and water. Cover.
- Steam cauliflower until tender, about 7-10 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower from pan, place into a blender.
- In blender add, along with the cauliflower add, milk, parmesan, parsley, nutmeg, black pepper, and cream cheese. Blend until smooth, should be like a puree (consistency of real Alfredo sauce)
- Serve over a bed of noodles.
- Store in airtight container for up to 3 days.