This Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti is going to be your coffee’s new best friend. Its sweet, salty, and perfect for an after dinner snack during the holidays!
- 1/4 cup pistachio
- 3/4 cup of dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 3/4 cups of white whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a stand mixer, cream eggs and sugar until thick about 5 minutes. Add in vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl sift flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until combined.
- Fold in the cranberries and pistachios.
- Place dough on a silicone baking mat or a baking sheet sprayed with PAM. Form dough into a log about 12 inch long and 3 1/2 inch wide.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until log is firm.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes on a rack.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325.
- Transfer log to a cutting board, and cut into 3/4″ diagonal slices.
- Place biscotti cut side down on baking sheet, bake for about 10 minutes, turn slices over and bake for another 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
Keywords: biscotti recipe, best biscotti recipe, italian biscotti recipe, how to make biscotti, easy biscuit recipe, homemade biscuit recipe, best biscuit recipe, italian dessert