This Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake with an Orange Glaze is the perfect dessert recipe for the holidays. It’s easy to make and has the best combination of sweet and tart flavors from the cranberries.
- 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of orange zest
- 1/3 cup of orange juice
- 1/4 cup of vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of fresh cranberries (or frozen, just make sure they are thawed)
- Orange Glaze:
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon of orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and orange zest.
- In a small bowl, mix orange juice, greek yogurt, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and eggs.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture until combine.
- Add in cranberries and slowly mix to combine.
- Spray bundt cake pan with PAM.
- Add batter to pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out of clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes. Flip cake pan upside down and slowly remove cake from pan and place on a cooling rack with plate underneath.
- In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar, milk, and orange juice. Whisk until powdered sugar is combined and there are no more lumps.
- Slowly pour glaze over bundt cake let glaze harden and serve!
Keywords: cranberry orange bundt cake, cranberry cake recipe, orange cake recipe, bundt cake recipe, bundt cake with glaze, cranberry orange cake recipe, recipe for cranberry orange cake, cranberry christmas cake, orange bundt cake, homemade cake recipe