- 2 cups of white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup of pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease on 9×5 loaf pan or two mini loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, combine white whole wheat flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and sugar. Whisk together until combined.
- In a large bowl, add coconut oil and egg. Mix until well combined.
- Next add vanilla extract and mashed bananas to the coconut oil mixture. Whisk until combined.
- Slowly add flour mixture to the banana mixture, stirring until combined.
- With a spoon, add in coconut flakes, chopped pecans, and chocolate chips.
- Add batter to prepared loaf pan(s).
- Bake the large loaf pan for 45-60 minutes or the mini loaf pans for 35 -40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool and serve!