Chocolately, gooey and delicious Coconut Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookies made with a few secret ingredients to make this version lighter. You may fall in love!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 regular oats
- 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix oats, flour coconut flakes, baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt.
- In a stand mixer, add butter and brown sugar. Mix until creamy. Add egg and honey. Mix until combined.
- Slowly add in dry mixture until just combined. Add in chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter into one large cast iron skillet or three mini skillets.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Optional: serve with vanilla ice cream
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 213
- Sugar: 18 g
- Sodium: 179 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 40 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 16 mg
Keywords: skillet cookie recipe, skillet cookies, skillet chocolate chip cookies, coconut chocolate chip cookies, coconut chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, chocolate chip oatmeal cookies recipe, best chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, best oatmeal cookies, best oatmeal cookies recipe