Coconut Dark Chocolate Chia Pudding is a creamy, guilt-free dessert of only 120 calories! You’ll be making this delicious pudding every night!
- 2 5.3 oz SILK Almondmilk Yogurt Alternative Dark Chocolate Coconut flavor
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- optional toppings: strawberries, raspberries or toasted coconut
- To a medium bowl add SILK Almondmilk Yogurt Alternative Dark Chocolate Coconut, almond milk, cocoa powder and chia seeds. Using a whisk, mix everything together.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Portion into four small bowls and serve.
- Optional: top with fresh fruit or toasted coconut
- Serving Size: 4 oz.
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 83 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: chia pudding, chia pudding recipe, coconut chia pudding, healthy dessert, healthy dessert recipe, healthy dessert idea, healthy dessert easy, coconut dessert, chocolate pudding recipe