Lightly Baked Coconut Crusted Chicken Tenders with Tangy Honey Mustard Sauce for dunking. It’s a chicken recipe your whole family will love!
- 1.5 lbs. of chicken tenders
- 1 egg. lightly beaten
- 1 egg yoke. lightly beaten
- 1 cup of panko
- 1/2 cup of unsweetend coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of cracked black pepper
- Honey Mustard Sauce:
- 1/2 cup of dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of dry ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Pat chicken dry, set aside.
- In a small bowl add egg and egg yoke and lightly beat.
- In a medium size bowl add panko crumbs, coconut flakes, salt & pepper. Stir.
- Dunk chicken in egg mixture and then put in panko coconut bowl to coat, press panko mixture on the chicken tenders so it sticks.
- Place “dressed” chicken on a grease baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove and let sit.
- In the meantime, add dijon mustard, honey, ground mustard, and butter to a medium size sauce pan over medium high heat. Continue to stir until butter is melted.
- Serve coconut crusted chicken tenders with honey mustard dipping sauce.
Keywords: chicken tenders recipe, baked chicken tenders recipe, healthy chicken tenders recipe, easy chicken tenders recipe, homemade chicken tenders, honey mustard recipe, honey mustard chicken recipe, homemade honey mustard, honey mustard dressing