This Classic Mojito Recipe made in a pitcher will be the hit of the party! It’s easy, light and super refreshing for the summer!
- 1 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup white rum
- 2/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 liter club soda
- To a large pitcher add coconut sugar and fresh mint leaves.
- Take a wooden spoon or muddler and smash the mint leaves against the sugar for about 1 minute. (smashing the mint releases the flavor and smell)
- Add in fresh lime juice and white rum. Stir to mix everything together.
- Top off with club soda.
- Serve with fresh mint leaves and lime wedges.